Black Screen Issue When Screen-sharing
If you are trying to use ThinkHumanTV with a streaming service on Zoom or to share your screen on a large monitor, TV or SmartBoard, you may find that all that the audience can see is a black screen. This problem can be easily fixed in a few easy steps.
1. Navigate to the top-right corner of the Chrome browser window and click on the three-dotted icon.
2. Select the Settings option:
3. On the left side of your screen, you should see a panel of options. If you see System, click on that. Otherwise, click on Advanced.
4. Turn off the toggle for Use Hardware Acceleration when available.
The image above shows what the toggle should look like after you click it. Notice that it’s slightly grayed out.
6. Click on the Relaunch option.
If you have trouble with these steps, or they don’t work for some reason, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.